Earlier this year, we started Nunavut's first ever Instagram contest, nunagram. To date, almost 2,500 photos have been tagged with the hashtag #nunagram, showing the diversity of this incredible territory. From regional landscapes to local cuisine, selfie portraits to sealfie advocacy, we've been blown away by the response. Nunagram even caught the attention of national media. But what about the contest itself? Well, since nunagram started, we have featured 36 nunagram winners via our Finding True North Instagram account. To ring in 2015, we've decided to post the top 14 nunagram winners of 2014, as decided by number of likes. You can also check out our Top 13 Instagram Photos of 2013, if 14 gorgeous shots of Nunavut aren't enough.
14. Red tundra by @redwebbedfeet.
13. Breathtaking darkness by @joshofthearctic.
12. Big catch by @eboomer.
11. Stormy clouds by @siutiapik.
10. Husky and iceberg by @rileyjmckay.
9. Mountains around Grise Fiord by @sarahontheroad.
8. Pitsi-in-progress by @siutiapik.
7. Snow and water by @naqi7f.
6. Swooping raven by @jordankonek.
5. Polar bear trio by @tiniaquanirq.
4. Fire in the sky by @joshofthearctic.
3. Loki in the lead by @berneets.
2. Tunniit by @redwebbedfeet.
1. Big blue sky by @hudsonlove8.
Thank you to everyone who has shared their photos with us. Looking forward to your captures in 2015!